RICE -MN CONTRACT FOR DEED HOMES
Welcome to Rice is a city in Benton County, Minnesota.
Rice is part of the St. Cloud Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Northern Part of Minnesota. 1 hour from the twin cities metro areas.
Immaculate Conception Church
- Old Rice Village Hall
- Rice Loves Its Kids Month (February)
- Memorial Day Remembrance
- Summerfest (takes place in June)
- Little Rock Lake 4 July Pontoon Parade
- Half-Way Jam Outdoor Rock Music Festival (takes place annually during summer)
- Rice Fun Day and Kiddie Parade (takes place on the third Saturday in August)
- Arts and Craft Show (takes place on the first weekend of September)
- 9/11 Remembrance
- Veteran’s Day Remembrance
- Pearl Harbor Remembrance
- Benton Beach on Little Rock Lake is frequented by campers, fishermen and boaters during the summer, and ice fishermen in the winter. The lake itself is maintained by the Little Rock Lake Association.
- Rice has its own game preserve and two taxidermy shops. Meat raffles are a typical fundraising activity.
- Oak Hill Golf Course offers 18 holes of golf
- Rice is also home to Benton Beach Course, an 18-hole disc golf course that was host to the 2008 Minnesota Disc Golf Championship. Another disc golf course, Mississippi Park Course, is in Rice.
- Athletic sports, snowmobiling, all-terrain vehicles, bicycling, and motorcycling are commonly enjoyed activities as well.
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
- Shepherd of the Pines Lutheran Church
- Graham Methodist Church
- Living Hope Church
The Sauk Rapids–Rice Schools system operates three elementary schools, one middle school, one high school, and has a District Office for Home School. Rice Elementary School is the only one of these schools located within the city of Rice. Many students living in Rice and within the boundaries of the Sauk Rapids–Rice School District attend Royalton schools as their proximity to Rice is significantly closer than most Sauk Rapids–Rice schools. As with other Minnesota school systems, the Sauk Rapids–Rice Schools system has open enrollment.
Contract for deed homes in Rice, MN